1. Britain has the highest ______ of road traffic in the world — over 60 cars for every mile of road.
A. popularity B. density C. intensity D. prosperity
2. We’d like to ______ a table for five for dinner this evening.
A. preserve B. reserve C. retain D. sustain
3. Because of ______ extremely focused customer bases, small business owners can often respond quickly to new economic trends.
A. they B. their C. theirs D. them
4. As head of Human Resources, Rachel Ashton will inform ______ employees of job openings before advertising the positions on the Internet.
A. allowable B. entire C. permissive D. current
5. Participation in the Louisville Business Workshop is _______ to all business owners.
A. openly B. opens C. opener D. open